Good strain before bed?

Hey everyone! What is a good strain to smoke before bed? I have been waking up during the night lately and I think I need to switch up my strain so I can get a better nights sleep! Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Comments

• High Morgan1!

Purple Kush
    Kick back, light up, and prepare for complete physical and mental relaxation that is kine to the heart!!
    Purple Kush offers users a long lasting high that combats sleeplessness as well as pain. Users also report feeling euphoric and stress free after puffing Purple Kush.

A pure indica strain that resulted from crossing Hindu Kush with Purple Afghani, Purple Kush will leave you locked into your couch and drifting off to sleep.
    Wishing you many ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

• Thanks Alice! I will try that one, I have smoked it in the past but I will pick some up :wink:

Can't wait to get back to getting a good nights sleep... thanks again

• Granddaddy purple does the trick for me.. definitely worth trying. Only thing is it that I personally will have to smoke a decent amount but not that big of deal. Just a fat joint will do.

• Thanks Cody! I have actually tried both and they did the trick for me too. No more waking up at odd hours, I feel a lot better during the day too. :)